Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014

This Easter was one of my favorites as a mom. Seeing the kids excitement over their Easter baskets and new shoes- Avery got a pair with a heel, she would have stomped around the house all day if I'd let her. It was all a joy to see.

I was also moved to tears by what God is doing in our city. As I stood with my church family, the thousands that make up Redeemer Fellowship, I was struck with the magnitude of God's movement. All of the lives being changed (mine included) and the neighborhoods seeing renewal, it's exhilarating and I couldn't think of a better place to raise my family.



 
 


 
This kid had a hard time with Easter egg hunting. He wasn't quite big enough to keep up with the older cousins and he wasn't small enough to join the baby hunt. Tragic.

 I laugh every time I see this photo. Every. Time.

 

I appreciate a good outfit breakdown, so here ya go.
Dress- JC Penny
Shoes- JC Penny
Leggings- JC Penny, last season
Necklace- JC Penny
Belt- Forever 21, last season 

Terrible composition. Adorable baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment