Saturday, February 8, 2014

Avery's birthday parties

What was supposed to be one day of celebrating, turned into three. Giving Avery a birthday month and royally confusing Braydon. "So, Avery's three now? No, she's still two. But we had her party last week.  Well, son. We simply love her more, so she gets three parties where you get one." Ok. I didn't say the last part. But, I had this talk with Bray at least four times. Come our third convo, I was tempted to spice it up a bit. No?

While we would have loved to have invited more family and friends we just couldn't. Space and exhaustion wouldn't let us. So, we had Avery's aunts, uncles, nana's, papa's and cousins over: bob's family for breakfast on Saturday, mine for dinner later in the week. It twas a merry time. (we also celebrated on her actual day with deliciousness and presents).


Ridgewood Doughnuts in the Independence/Raytown area is the best. If you like that sort of thing.

Bob cooked this amazing assortment. What a guy.




Sadly, I didn't get many pictures of Avery's dinner party with my family. The lighting was terrible and I'm still learning to use my camera. Next year?







No comments:

Post a Comment