Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Pun-kin" Patch

Saturday we made our annual trip to Weston's "pun-kin" patch.
Braydon has always said pumpkin in the cutest voice and I love that he's still doing it. It reminds me he's still my little boy.

The weather was absolutely perfect on Saturday and we had a great time.
I'm grateful to be feeling as good as I am, two weeks from my due date, so I get to enjoy these events.

Next on our fall to-do list is to paint and carve pumpkins. I'm not a huge fan of carving pumpkins. That gooey mess is just not my fav, so I'll employ the husband in the spirit of making memories, because I'm sure he hates touching the stuff too. However, painting pumpkins is definitely my jam. I love it and we are planning to have a painting party at my parents, which means lots of yummy treats and drinks as we paint. Yesssss.

















No comments:

Post a Comment