Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer lovin

Girls night. Swimming. Grilling. Lazy days. Blueberry Crumb Bars. Hair appointment. Date night.
I just can't tell you how thankful I am for it all. 

And I feel happy. Genuinely happy. Sure life can be hard. We have long days full of tantrums and tears. I have spider veins growing at a rapid pace. I swear my crouch is going to break in half. And we haven't experienced a full nights sleep in a million years. But the hard days pale in comparison to the good.

Here are some glimpses of that goodness :)

I'm not sure what's going on here. But it lasted awhile and I was amazed how long Avery let him pin her. Normally, no one restrains the beast.  


My 'what I wore Monday' outfit. aka, preggo outfit number 2 of 4.
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Shade
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Hemline


I had so much fun at the Cheesecake Factory with these ladies.


After nap snuggles with the lovie.


Baby belly. Hot bath. Epson salt with lavender. Yessssssssss.


I LOVE my thirtyone bag. LOVE IT. I may 'need' 5 more.


So vogue.


Rock climbing masta.


Beauty that surrounds.


More snuggles and apple snack time. Except she likes to take bites and spit them out after sucking all the juice. Weirdo or genius?


These. Are. Delicious. Blueberry Crumb Bars.


Bray requested they fight shirtless. Avery had to join the shirtless party. Then she took her diaper off and things got weird. Too far sister. Too far.


This is how pushups go in our house. But just for Bob. I don't do pushups. That's just silly.


Daddy's so fun.


Got my hair did.


No comments:

Post a Comment