Tuesday, July 16, 2013

God Bless Yoga Pants

If you were to peer into my house right now you'd see...

The second movie of the day on our TV.
Bray playing on the iPad.
Lunch left on the table.
Two loads of laundry laying on our dirty floor, unfolded.
Our unmade bed, because little man snuck in last night then had a major nose bleed.
Marker and pen all over my children.
Avery standing on a chair, playing with glass cups.
Avery's ride in the middle of our living room, among other things.







After an intense stomach flare up last night that lasted into the morning, I just don't have it in me.
So today's going to be one of those days where our lives are messy, full of snuggles, tears, and time on the couch.

As hard as it is to care for little ones while you don't feel well, I'm truly grateful I get to endure the sick days with them. In my yoga pants. God bless those pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment