Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meal Plan- December

I'm so grateful I did my grocery shopping last week. I went out the day before Thanksgiving which was a heinous decision at the time, but I'm glad I braved the crowds now.

This month I'm planning to cook a bit healthier and keep it simple. Some of the recipes are obviously not that healthy, but I'll use those as weekend meals or when we're entertaining. I've gotta have something to look forward to!

Dinner:
Balsamic chicken with roasted veggies
*Pasta with chicken pomodoro- I use the leftovers from the balsamic chicken recipe and make a
        pomodoro sauce
Balsamic roast beef with roasted veggies
Chicken, sweet potato, black bean enchiladas
Fish with roasted veggies
Fish with salad and bake potatoes
Turkey Chili
Baked chicken with salad
Baked chicken and roasted veggies
Vegetable soup with Italian sausage

*all pasta is gluten free. We prefer the quinoa blend over brown rice pasta.

Lunches:
Egg salad sandwiches
Buffalo chicken wrap/salad- I'll make this into a salad while Bob will have it in a whole wheat tortilla
Salad with kidney beans, red peppers, and goat cheese
Ham sandwiches

Breakfast:
Sausage and veggie breakfast burritos- I'm going to make a big batch and freeze them
Pumpkin Streusel muffins- GF cookbook
Pancakes- GF cookbook

Well, I'm off to work on Bray's Advent calendar while he continues to draw treasure maps.
"Mom, these lines lead to this x, and these lines lead to the treasure! And you know whats inside the treasure chest?! Another map!!"

Ha ha. He sure loves those treasure maps.


No comments:

Post a Comment