Sunday, October 5, 2014

Design Inspiration- Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Kids Bath, and Half Bath

Demo is done. Framing is done. Electrical has begun. And HVAC and plumbing begin this week. 
I've been told, given no major hiccups, we will be in our house come Christmas. I'm no stranger to renovation projects, though. And the likelihood of this project finishing on time is slim. But at least there is a general end in sight.  For that I'm grateful.

Here are my mood boards for the remaining rooms in our house, with the exception of the laundry room and third floor. We are turning the third floor into an apartment and plan to rent it out for the next 5-7 years. Once the boys are a bit older, we'll change that space into the boys room and a play/game room. Then make what is now the boys room into Bob and I's office. 

Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom


Kids Bathroom


First Floor Half Bath


No comments:

Post a Comment