Thursday, June 26, 2014

Moving and summa time pictures

Our first phase of moving happens today. We decided to move all of our belongings into my parents before the big move on Saturday. All in an effort to get the kids settled and back into a routine as soon as possible. For the most part they have done great, but they're growing restless as I scurry to accomplish the never-ending to-do's. I didn't do a great job of setting us up for success, either. "Here kids, let me pack all of your belongings, but go find something to do." Mom fail.

I can't tell you how ready I am for this season to be over.  I know what we are pursuing is something we believe in and want for our family- to be in the city, but I had no idea the road to get there would be this long and difficult. And it's not over. But I'm determined to make the best of it, which means daily praying for perspective and clinging to the good that's about to come. Like help with bath time, healthier meals, a big back yard, a deep bathtub (hall-a-lu-ya), memories with nana and papa, weekly date nights, a laundry room that isn't tucked in a dungeon on the other side of the house, and saving money.  Besides. summer. is. here. I fully intend to soak up as much sun as possible and enjoy our time with daddy before his crazy fall schedule begins.





Happy Father's Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment