Saturday, May 31, 2014

T-shirt tie over a maxi

If you're looking for a quick update to your maxi dresses look no further. The t-shirt, or in my case tank top, tie is perfect. 

The tie is your basic t-shirt knot from the 90's. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you should be ashamed of yourself. None-the-less, here's how I did it. 

1. Put a tank or t-shirt over your maxi. Bunch and pull one end like so.  



2. Twist the material you've pulled. I twist by placing the fabric in the middle of my hand, then I flip my wrist around and up.



3. Put your thumb through the top end loop, wrap it around the knot, and push through the center opening of your twisted material. 



4. Pull the material out to secure it.



Don't forget to push your tags in :) 


Voila!!

No comments:

Post a Comment