Friday, April 25, 2014

Lately and iphone pics

- We've been battling colds with essential oils, pajamas, and lots of snuggles.
I knew Bray was feeling this one when he said, "I think it's time for the oils."

- Ants might as well be Satan incarnate in our house. My children lose their freaking minds when they see one. You'd think I was throwing them to the lions when I ask them to sleep in their bed, go to the bathroom alone, or SIT ON THE FLOOR. "But MOM, the ants might get me!!!"

- I'm dreaming of swimming pools and homemade popsicles. Though, I am not excited about being in a swimsuit. Did you all know you can have cellulite to your knees? Well, you can.

- We've been praying a lot about our future.

- I took a two week break from working out and I could just kick myself. This wasn't intentional, but thanks to a cold, the husband working a lot, and Easter I lost myself. So back on the horse I go.

- Next week we will begin sleep training (through the night) with Brooks. I'm not looking forward to the process, but I'm yearning for the results.

- Spring cleaning/purging is slowly underway. Like at the pace of a crippled turtle, but at least it's underway?

- Holy allergies, batman.

- I'm grateful for how the Lord is strengthening my mind regarding matters of the faith. I may always be bent towards doubting, but the more I learn of him, the more I see just how magnificent and absolute he really is.

- I'm back to my pre-baby weight. Hollaaa! But, I still have 20lbs left from Avery, soo....

This is me from 7:00 a.m.- 7:30 a.m. Unless the little people I live with need me. Which is almost always. So maybe it's me from 7:00 a.m.- 7:01 a.m?
Sounded like a good idea at the time.
I mean, heartbreaker? I think so.


They find strength in numbers when facing their bedtime fear of the ants.


When my morning begins like this I know it's going to be a good day.



Happy 6 months, B!


Teva sandals. It's like walking on a cloud.
Every morning Bray smothers Brooks in his love.


"ME. ME AyLot. AyLot, peeasss."
Translation: "roll down my window a lot, please"
Unlike her father, this one loves her window down.


I love me some non-screaming baby snuggles.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! Those kiddos snuggling is enough to melt any momma's heart!
    Happy Weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

    ReplyDelete