Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This past week we've:

Had lots of dinners getting to know people and catching up with friends.
Witnessed Avery's newfound ability to transform into the hulk when she's upset.
Worked on our taxes and accomplished the usual chores.
Welcomed another snow storm. And by welcome I mean looked out the window and silently cried.
Visited with girlfriends while our kiddos played and glittered Easter eggs.
Made a couple loaves of this bread.
Went to an Easter party at my grandma's.

By the time Monday came around all of us were wiped.
So much so that after our morning errands we treated ourselves to Chick-fil-A and crashed on the couch- It was maybe 11:45 a.m.

Bray and I had a picnic- or what he defines a picnic.

This was the first time I've seen her do this, fall asleep sitting up. Makes her seem so big.

Chattin on the floor

Glittering his egg


Hobo dinner in a wood burning stove with friends
My hobo packet turned out delicious!
Chicken and veggies, a variety of seasonings, and some lemon juice.

At my grandma's Easter party

Just hanging out watching the magician

Mom brought over some darling flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment