Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This Tuesday

Sickness lingers still...
We went back to the dr today and sure enough their virus' have settled into their lungs.
Back to the breathing treatments we go.

I'm more than ready for us to be healthy, but there's something about the last few days that's left me full. It must be all the time I spent cuddling my sick kiddos, not worrying about my long list of to-do's, or the time I spent being thankful. I can certainly say I've had a shift in my perspective as I'm sure a number of you have.

I've also loved being home more than two days in a row. It'll have been a week between the last time I worked and when I go back. This allowed me time to get our house in order, back to our routine, and tackle a few projects like re-organize Bray's closet, sort through Avery's piles, and re-organize the hall closet.

It feels so good to be out of "catch up" mode and enjoying life at home with my adorable babes.

He caught the stomach flu on Sunday
Necessities on Day 4 of sickness
Today is Day 6
Presents were wrapped

There's little that will keep her from smiling

An easy dinner during our plague
Baked potato with fried egg, salsa, cheese, and sour cream
Grandparent and great-grandparent gifts
Thumbprint light strands
Some gifts and winter bows for sis
Bob took Bray to the mall so sis and I got some time by ourselves
I sat at my desk and did our finances while she played
I made some baby food for sis
Bray came home from the mall with this
 Daddy's such a sucker
I've loved having all my candles lit in the evenings
That snort

Well, I've got Madagascar 3 playing, pumpkin chocolate chip bread ready, dinner in the crockpot, and a bit more to do around the house. Once Daddy gets home we're off to see Christmas lights and I'm hoping to find time to paint my nails with Essie's Leading Lady.

Another day full of breathing treatments and to-do's, but it's also another day to love on my family and make memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment