Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas decor

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decor. 
It's nothing fancy. 
With a roaming 11 month old, one is quite limited.
A portion of our living room complete with a throw and iPad....One day I'll finish that project on the wall. One day.
On our dining room table I have mason jars with candles and epsom salt (Bray calls it snow) . I decorated the jars with lace, twine, and ribbon from JoAnn's. The jars and various sized vases run the length of our table and I LOVE the way it looks when they're all lit up.

My favorite snow man
Sitting area where my snow man now lives
You should know, I really dislike my rug, but it's incredible quality (from PB Barn via a garage sale) and has the colors I want so I deal with it


Candles on my desk
More candles on my desk.
This is my fav spot
Section on our credenza
Second fav
Our Christmas tree
Budding photographer
Reason for the season
Bob's grandpa hand-made this set.
Advent cards I made- tutorial here
Cutie with his Christmas tree. It doesn't have ornaments because sister tried to swallow them.
While the majority of our decor is simply candles, I love it. At night, after the kids go to bed, Bob and I sit on the couch with the Christmas lights on and the candles lit. Perfect ending to our day.

By the way, I know you all marveled at my mad-photography skills. You two can acheive such quality. All you need is a crappy camera and a baby on your hip.

Linking up with Take the Cannoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment