Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me, Myself, and I- link up party

What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays?

I really just have three:

1. Elf
2. White Christmas
3. Christmas in Conneticut

Thanks to my dear friends AmyRose and Wendy, Elf has become a staple holiday movie.
My husband introduced me to White Christmas and Christmas in Connecticut. I can't believe I went a good portion of my life without them!



It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?

I'm so thankful for my little family. I've been graced with a husband who loves unconditionally and two healthy babes. My heart breaks for those who've laid children to rest because of war, hunger, or sickness. Or for the wife whose done everything by herself because of a harsh, complacent, or abusive husband. I know, should my cirucumstances change, God promises to be enough, but I'm sure glad I don't have to face that bittersweet promise today.








I'm also thankful for my church family. I marvel at how much I've grown under their leadership and community. It kind of makes me want to cry.
(Not that our previous church families weren't great)


If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?

Phil 2:10-11
10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

No matter what is going on in my life when I remember the magnitude of the God I serve, the one who will require every knee to bow before him, everything is put into perspective.

Who in your family are you most like?

Oh gosh. BRAYDON!
His strong-will, rebellious spirit, analytical mind, emotional decisions, and sensitivity all stem from my personality. Often, disciplining him leads to my own repentance.




What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks?

During the holidays it's a nonfat Caramel Brulee with an extra shot.
Non-holidays, it's a nonfat Caramel Macchioto with an extra shot.

Otherwise, I don't really drink their coffee. I don't love their beans so it's difficult to drink their coffee unless I have tons of creamer.





 

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family and I love your answer to question 2! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete