Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We survived the marathon. Now for some pictures.

There's no better way to end a marathon of to-do's than with a marathon of pictures.

his job was to clean the bathtub
I had to tackle this...
But we conquered. Minus the curtain rod and uncovered vent. Those are on daddy's honey-do list.
this is out of control
 

nap time
look at that belly!
somersault break
he's proud of himself after that somersault
her favorite snack
 cracking herself up
peek-a-boo
chunk-er
toes again
he loves when she plays with his hair
poor thing has no girl toys 
afternoon treat
recipe here
I got 20 minutes in before Avery woke up 
dinner
after dinner play time

flip
bray's turn
Twas a good day. I didn't get Avery's costume started or all of my emails out, but I did get some sword fighting and cookie making in. An even trade if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment