Friday, October 5, 2012

Insta-Friday

We've had a good week around here.  One of those weeks where you welcome the weekend with satisfaction, because you know you worked hard the week before. We don't always have weeks like this which is cause for celebrating now! I've decreed that no one leave their jammies, we are to eat pumpkin choc chip bread all day, and a movie is a must.
Work hard, play hard at it's finest. At least for a stay at home mom with two littles :)

Here are scenes from our week.

Brays started moving chairs to get what he wants from the fridge. Oye.

My new fav snack. Hummus and Nut Thins.

Monday night I indulged myself while I waited for  the hubs to get home from his long day.

Love this color. Essie: Miss Fancy Pants

Thursday, Bray spent the day with Nana and Papa so sis and I went to the consignment sale and Hobby Lobby. 

My newest Pinterest project. I'll post the tutorial link soon. 

I love festive decor.
This year we don't have the funds to add much to our collection, but I couldn't pass this up. 
This lasted about 5 minutes before I had to put it away. Miss A  removed one of the orange balls and swallowed it. A bunch of gagging, spit, and me putting my finger down her mouth ensued. Luckily, we all survived.



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment