Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wear- preggo style #2

I broke down and bought two new shirts.
I had to. Tax free weekend and a coupon made me.
 
And, despite the initial pain of spending money (I swore to myself no more big lady clothes until after the baby), I'm really glad I did it.
 
   
 
Top- Kohls
Cardigan- Target
Jeans- Shade
Shoes- Target
Necklace- Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
 
 
 

Shirt- Kohls, Vera Wang (not maternity- hollaa)
Tank- Gap
Jeggings- Shade
Shoes- Target
Necklace- Ann Taylor Loft outlet

  
28 weeks

 
Bray requested a family photo. Clearly these two have no problem smiling for the camera.
 
 
In addition to my new shirts, I've been searching the ole' closet for "new" outfit combo's. The pickin's are getting slim as my belly (and booty) get bigger and bigger. Thankfully, I was able to assemble some options, one being below. 
 

Blazer- Marshalls
Tank- H & M
Necklace- Forever 21
Jeans- Gap
Shoes- Target
 
 
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, you are one stylish mama!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/08/navy-coral-what-i-wore.html

    ReplyDelete