Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wear- preggo style

Comfort is the name of the game when dressing this pregnant bod. And not having to iron. I hate ironing. With a passion. I usually won't wear something if it needs to be ironed, and on the rare occasion I have to wear it, my husband does it for me. Be jealous.

I do wear a lot of tunic tops. I try not to buy maternity, if I can, because they're never on sale and usually terrible looking. Ter.ri.bull. So I shop at places like Forever 21 and TJ Max or Marshalls.

I have come across this maternity gem, thanks to Jami Nato.
Their maternity jeggings are my definite go-to and they also have affordable, casual tops. Like $4 affordable.

I also buy these Gap maternity tank tops and these Target maternity t-shirts. I even wear them when I'm not pregnant, because they're longer than normal.

Otherwise, I'm in my yoga pants or cut off shorts (old maternity jeans from my first pregnancy).

Tunic- Marshalls
Cardigan- Target
Jeggings- Shade
Shoes: Target
Necklace- Forever 21

21 weeks, yo

Shorts- Jeans from Kohls that I cut
Tank top and shirt- Gap
Shoes- Toms

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely precious my dear! LOVE the coral + mint together. That dress/tunic is so, so cute!

    I hope you're having a great day! I'm stopping by from the link up and am now following you on GFC! :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I looked this cute and I'm not pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Love your outfit and little bump! If you get a chance, please link up your outfit to my What We Wore Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-we-wore-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Your baby bump is so precious! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    1love2alway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete