Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I wore wednesday


My niece Gianna's 1st birthday party

Cardigan: Target
Dress: Charming Charlie
Jeggings: JCP
Scarf: H & M
Boots: Target
What the family wore to Gia's party

Hott date with the hubs
Bray's become quite the poser

Dress: JCP
Sweater: Gap
Jeggings: JCP
Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Aldo
Scarf: Icing
Mixin patterns, ya'll

And yes, I did wear the same dress in one week.
At least it was clean. I think?

Dress: JCP
Cardigan: Gap
Belt: Forever 21
Jeggings: JCP
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: NY & Co.
Watch: Just Jewelry

I had to throw this in here
Avery is wearing my outfit from when I was a babe

On a completely unrelated note.
Here's a lyrical snippet that has been with me all week.

"Captivated by His beauty.
Worthy tribute haste to bring:
Let His peerless worth constrain thee.
Crown Him now unrivaled King."
                        -Ora Rowan 1800's

You're welcome.


Happy Wednesday!!


the pleated poppy blog

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these outfit, just my style! You have a beautiful family too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete