Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I wore wednesday

Well, it's back to reality we go.

I wish I could say the holiday break and start to my new year was refreshing, giving me an extra pep in my step, but it wasn't. Mostly because my house went from three weeks of sick kiddos to one week of a sick mamma. Thankfully, I took the plunge and got a z-pak last night. I try to stick to my hippie lovin ways when it comes to sickness, but after numerous attempts to cure this sinus infection naturally and six days of headache hell I'm so glad I caved. I can now bend over or make sudden movements without my head feeling like it's going to explode. 

And now that my headache has faded I plan to spend my day tackling laundry, getting our January calendar in order, menu planning, and working on a budget. The hubs wants to try a parmesan crusted chicken over caesar salad recipe he found, so dinner is taken care of. Amen. and Amen.

As for what I wore wednesday, which is rarely what I'm actually wearing on wednesday. 
Details. Details. 
This outfit is from a wedding we attended last weekend. I had planned to wear my famous black dress, you know the one I've worn to every important event since November. Classy. 
But I found this for $10 when shopping with my sister-in-laws and I couldn't pass it up. 


Dress: Ross
Belt: JCP
Tights: JCP
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Just Jewelry

This is a super comfy outfit I wore to a Friday evening family get together. The sweater dress has a nice front pocket that is perfect for this stage of life. And by stage, I mean extra 20 lbs of baby weight.


Sweater dress: Target
Jeggings: JCP
Cardigan: Ross
Boots: Target

I do have some thoughts on 2013 that I plan to share soon so stay tuned!
Happy Wednesday!


the pleated poppy blog

2 comments: