Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Today is my last day of work for an entire week and I can't tell you how excited I am about that. Not only are my kids in desperate need of some attention, we have quite a bit of housework, gift preparation, and parties to tend to.
Tis the Season!



Shirt- Marshalls
Cardigan- Target
Jeans- Banana Republic
Shoes- BCBG via Hautelook 
Necklace- Very Jane
Watch- Just Jewelry

Let me just say, I LOVE my watch from Just Jewelry. It's incredible quality, a beautiful color, and goes with everything. And it was like $30. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, send me a message or comment below. My sister-in-law sells Just Jewelry and can order them for you. There are other colors, as well. 






 When I'm not in yoga pants, this is my weekend go-to.


Sweater- Target
Cardigan- I'm not sure
Cami- Gap, Maternity
Jeggings- JCP
Boots- Target
Cutie insisted on being in the picture

the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits. So pretty. You've got a great style.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow cardigan outfit. Your hair is styled so cute too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete