Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I wore Wed + 5 random things

I've forgone my part-time employment status for the week and have re-emerged as a full-timer.
Just for this week. I won't get too crazy.

This means I've had to appear presentable for 3 days straight.
I also had a weekend full of wedding festivities and an alumni reunion for the hubs.
I'm about out of outfits to wear.
Thank you, baby weight.

Here are a few outfits from the weekend and week:
 

Dress- JCP
Cardigan- New York and Co.
Jeggings: JCP
Shoes: BCBG via Hautelook
( I do own another pair of shoes. I think?)
Baby- My uterus
 

  I had to post this cutie and her new bow.
You must know, she's serious about her food. Just like her mama.

Shirt- Garment District in KC, Mo
Jacket- Target
Jeans- Banana Republic
Shoes- Do I really need to say?
 
Shirt- New York and Co.
Cardigan- New York and Co.
Jeans: JCP
Shoes- there they are again
Watch- Just Jewelry
Hair flower- Icing


I'm also linking up with Style Hatch:
5 random things you didn't know about me

1. I really, really like tattoos. I have three, but they are essentially all in one. My first and second were terrible decisions and the third is my beloved attempt to fix the madness. Yet in still, I long for a fourth. Crazy? Perhaps.

2. I'm fascinated with the Applachian Mountain culture.

3. I love Taylor Swift. And her style. Yes, I do.

4. Thanks to a lovely conversation with a friend, I'm intrigued by French women and would like to read this book.

5. I have no idea if we should have more children (currently have 2).
I'm in turmoil over this and think about it often.

By the way, I have no idea why "baby weight" and "French women" are hyperlinked. Blogger must have sold their souls to earn a pretty penny.


 the pleated poppy blog

10 comments:

  1. 3. I LOVE Taylor Swift too. She's brilliant and I don't know why some people don't get that.

    4. I'm obsessed with ex-pats who live in Paris. My favorite (not an ex-pat, but someone who also loves Paris) is www.littlebrownpen.com. If I could, I would buy EVERY single print from her and her husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel! Your blog is amazing and I'm definitely going to check out littlebrownpen. I hope you are well!!

      Delete
  2. I have to admit, Taylor Swift can write a song! I feel silly being married and singing "we are never-ever getting back together" but I can't help myself. I jam away to her in the car! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, tell me about it! Her songs are fabulous, but not completely relevant to my current phase :) Thanks for the opportunity to link up!

      Delete
  3. I love your first outfit. Super-cute!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find myself wanting to wear it every third day. That'd be ok, right?

      Delete
  4. I love Taylor too. She is so cute!I want two more kids but I am having a hard time deciding when to have them. My hubby is back in school and we can't figure out when is a "good time" to start trying for #2. But I am worried because I don't want them to have a huge age gap.

    http://www.friedpinktomato.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is he going to school for? My husband began his Ph.D the same year I became pregnant with our second...we're nuts I tell you! Ours are 2.5 years apart which was great for us, but part of me wishes they were a little closer in age. Hence why I'm wondering about a third when my second is only 11 months. Good luck and thanks for commenting! I've loved checkin out your blog!!

      Delete
  5. I love baby girl's bow!!! I'm such a sucker for them. :) I also really, really like the navy military-style jacket. And your haircolor.
    Stopping over from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.
    If you have three kids, you might as well go straight to four. My personal opinion is that four children are so much easier than three...mine are 7, almost 6, almost 4, and 1. Crazy but awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete